Learning Technologies Certificate
From learning management systems to virtual classroom platforms to e-learning tools, learning technologies big and small are essential for modern training initiatives. A learning technology ecosystem includes these platforms, tools, and more. We define the ecosystem as the various learning technologies and infrastructure used to execute an organization’s talent and development strategy.
We talk about learning technologies as an ecosystem because a singular tool or platform can rarely support all of an organization’s needs and its people. An array of choices is available to enhance your learning experiences. Thoughtfully integrating the right tools leads to greater knowledge acquisition and skills application on the job and overall positive outcomes for the learners.
This course will give you the knowledge and tools to source and evaluate learning technologies as well as the knowledge and skills you need to conceptualize a holistic learning technology ecosystem. We’ll explore e-learning and learning delivery software, data standards, user experience design, extended reality, artificial intelligence, and accessibility considerations. This program will provide you with access to ATD-exclusive templates and tools you can apply immediately to develop your own learning technology ecosystem architecture.
Why Should I Attend?
- Discover common practices and approaches for identifying, selecting, implementing, and maintaining learning technologies that will enhance your learning and talent strategies.
- Get techniques for assessing, defining, and articulating technology requirements.
- Learn how to configure and support a learning technology ecosystem that meets your organization’s needs along with its talent development goals.
- Become a valued learning tech resource for your organization or the organizations you support.
- Earn an industry-recognized certificate, continuing education credits, and an ATD digital badge to share with your networks.
Dates and Times:
Day 1: February 13, 2024, 1:30 p.m.–5 p.m. ET
Day 2: February 15, 2024, 1:30 p.m.–5 p.m. ET
Day 3: February 20, 2024, 1:30 p.m.–5 p.m. ET
Day 4: February 22, 2024, 1:30 p.m.–5 p.m. ET
Preconference Learning Price:
ATD Member: $1,795