Evaluating Learning Impact Certificate
Measure the success of any talent development program using a proven evaluation methodology that includes a 5-level evaluation framework. This comprehensive and scalable methodology provides a simple, practical process, guiding principles for standardization, and a sustainable implementation strategy.
Learn the basics of evaluation design, including selecting appropriate strategies and measurement tools, collecting and analyzing data to show the value of investments, and establishing and communicating evidence to demonstrate the effectiveness of your learning, development, and human resources initiatives. This evidence may include measures of how participants reacted to, learned from, and applied what they learned and how such evidence impacts targeted organization business goals.
This foundational certificate program—the only program of its kind designed to provide you with a complete understanding of how to measure learning and development programs—offers small group collaboration, application exercises, a running case study, and a toolkit of forms, templates, and other resources for use on the job. As a participant of this course, you will get two free e-books from ATD: Survey Basics and Real World Training Evaluation.
Why Should I Attend?
- Develop a solid foundation to measure the success of any talent development program or solution.
- Help your organization shift from activity-based to results-based talent development programs.
- Provide stakeholders and leaders with a credible business case for learning investments and, ideally, increased evaluation in your organization.
- Learn how to implement a results-based evaluation process step-by-step using the tools and templates provided in the program.
- Earn an industry-recognized ATD certificate and digital badge.
Dates and Times:
Day 1: February 12, 2024, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET
Day 2: February 14, 2024, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET
Day 3: February 16, 2024, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET
Day 4: February 20, 2024, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET
Day 5: February 21, 2024, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET
Day 6: February 23, 2024, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET
Preconference Learning Price:
ATD Member: $2,195