Virtual Classroom Platforms: Which One Should I Use?
Feb 08, 2023
Selecting the right virtual classroom platform can be challenging! There are so many programs available, each with its own sets of tools and features. And each platform offers a unique angle on virtual training classes. With all those differences, it's hard to know which one is right for your organization. In this session, you'll get to compare three different virtual classroom platforms: WebEx, Adobe Connect, and Zoom, plus learn about additional platforms such as Butter, Lanes, Teams, and more. You'll gain hands-on experience with their common features and explore what makes each one unique. Using a checklist that can be tailored to your organization, you'll begin to determine which platform is best suited for your own virtual training programs.
REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS SESSION:
- Bring your own device. ATD will not provide devices for attendees to use during this interactive session.
- Download Software: WebEx and Zoom. The speaker will provide the download links in the session.
- This is a free software that is best used on any MAC, PC, iPAD, etc. This software is best used on Chrome.
- We recommend that you download and install this software on your device prior to the start of the session.
- The software listed is only recommended. Attendees do not have to join on their devices.
Application on the Job 1
Recognize common tools available in most virtual classroom platforms.
Application on the Job 2
Discover unique features that are distinguishable between platforms.
Application on the Job 3
Use a checklist to select the right platform for your organization.