Come Build With Me: Escape Game Design and Development
Feb 07, 2023
You have probably heard about escape games, perhaps even played one, but have you ever built one? This session will give you an opportunity to storyboard a bite-sized escape game, test it out with fellow attendees, and walk away with tools and best practices to bring escape games back to your organization. You’ll also learn how to use the mechanics within e-learning authoring tools to help you build a digital escape game.
- REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS SESSION:
- Bring your own device. ATD will not provide devices for attendees to use during this interactive session.
- here. This software is best used on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- We recommend that you download and install this software on your device prior to the start of the session.
- The software listed is only recommended, not required. There is a free trial available. Attendees can still be fully experienced without the software on their devices.
Application on the Job 1
Storyboard an escape game to use as a learning solution.
Application on the Job 2
Develop and test the mechanics of a game to prototype your design and make improvements.
Application on the Job 3
Consider how to develop your storyboard into a digital escape game.
Leverage Learning Technology & Tools