Automating Course Activities in Microsoft Power Automate
Feb 07, 2023
How many communications do you send for a single training session? Three, five, or more than seven? Simplify your training workload by automating those activities. From prework to in-session to follow ups weeks later, set it and forget it using Microsoft Power Automate. This session will walk you through actual examples followed by hands-on time to build your own automated email flow. Access to Microsoft Power Automate is required (verify it is included with your company’s Microsoft Enterprise license or download a free trial).
- REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS SESSION:
- Bring your own device. ATD will not provide devices for attendees to use during this interactive session.
- Download Software: Microsoft Power Automate for web
- This is a free software that is best used on PCs. iPad Power Automate app works well with the same functionality as a PC. Does not work on MAC OS. This software is best used on Microsoft Edge.
- We recommend that you download and install this software on your device prior to the start of the session. Verify Power Automate for web is available prior to the session. Power Automate for Web does not require installation. Attendees whose employer have the Microsoft Enterprise suite should verify Power Automate is part of the Office apps. Otherwise, use the free trial version prior the start of this session. Do not download the Power Automate for Desktop.
Application on the Job 1
Use Power Automate to build email workflows, decreasing time spent on workshop-related activities.
Application on the Job 2
Discover the many automation features available within the tool.
Leverage Learning Technology & Tools